Welcome to Yorkshire West Indian Culturama Carnival Network raffles. From time to time the Culturama Carnival Network needs to raise funds to support our cultural activities and keep the organisation alive. In addition, the network aims to assist community groups to achieve their artistic goals.
When there are major incidents like Caribbean hurricanes we donate food across to the islands, as well as donating food to charitable groups within our locality.
If you would like to help us, to help others, please buy a ticket or enquire about supporting us. Thank you, for your support.
**** LATEST WINNING NUMBERS ****
Easter 2020 Draw
Tickets Available Now!
- 1st Prize
- Win 6 x Bottles of Eastern Caribbean rum
- Win 6 x Bottles of Eastern Caribbean rum punch
- Win 6 x Bottles of brandy
- Win 5 x Bottles of gin
- Win 6 x Bottles of Eastern Caribbean wine
- Win 4 x Case of Eastern Caribbean Beer
- WIN 1 x basket of mix Eastern Caribbean spice
- Win 1 x box of Eastern Caribbean volcanic rum cake
- WIN 1 x Eastern Caribbean recipe cookbook
- 2nd Prize
- Win 2 x train tickets & accommodation for Notting Hill Carnival weekend 2020
- Win 2 x Bottles of volcanic rum punch
- 3rd Prize
- Win 1 x Full volcanic rum cake
- Win 2 x Bottles of rum punch from the volcanic island of Montserrat
Yorkshire West Indian Culturama Carnival Network has a very unique way of promoting raffles. We give the general public a chance to win big on every special occasion. If you win our Easter raffle you will have a lot of booze for Easter, If you win our Easter raffle you have enough booze for summer, if you win our summer raffle you will have enough booze for Easter. Our Eastern Caribbean way is to celebrate these occasions well.
**** WIN BIGGER PRIZES ****
Yorkshire West Indian Culturama Carnival Network is a not for profit organisation that is governed by a constitution and a registered charitable company Limited by guarantee – company number 11136321; not a registered charity. The money raised goes towards keeping Eastern Caribbean West Indian cultural arts alive in the north of England. Our aim is to hold up the heritage music of the Caribbean, which is Soca, Calypso string band and steel band. Everyone is welcome to join our projects and activities as the idea is to build stronger communities and uplift our Caribbean culture. Some of the money raised will be used to send food aid to the victims of hurricane Irma (Barbuda) & hurricane Maria (Dominica) on behalf of Yorkshire West Indian Carnival Network.