Christmas Raffle Draw 2020
Welcome to Yorkshire West Indian Culturama Carnival Network raffles. The Culturama Carnival Network needs to raise funds to support cultural activities and keep the organisation alive. Furthermore, when there are major incidents at home and abroad like COVID 19 or the Caribbean hurricanes the network donates food.
If you would like to help us, to help others, please buy a ticket. Thank you, for your support.
Christmas & New Year Draw
Get Your Ticket for a Chance to Win!
Call: 01422 400 180
- 1st Prize
- Win 10 x Bottles of Eastern Caribbean rum
- Win 10 x Bottles of Eastern Caribbean rum punch
- Win 10 x Bottles of brandy
- Win 10 x Bottles of gin
- Win 10 x Bottles of Eastern Caribbean wine
- Win 8 x Case of Eastern Caribbean Beer
- WIN 2 x basket of mix Eastern Caribbean spice
- Win 2 x box of Eastern Caribbean volcanic rum cake
- WIN 1 x Eastern Caribbean recipe cookbook
- 2nd Prize
- Win 1 x Weekend break for 2 in Paris including flights and accommodation travelling on Air France.
- Win 2 x Bottles of volcanic rum punch. PPI pack to keep safe from COVID 19.
- 3rd Prize
- Win 1 x Full volcanic rum cake
- Win 2 x Bottles of rum punch from the volcanic island of Montserrat
- Win 1 x Full PPI pack to protect from COVID 19
All businesses and companies who support the raffle will qualify for a free shout out in the the weekly diary program on our community radio station.
Yorkshire West Indian Culturama Carnival Network has a very unique way of promoting raffles. We give the general public a chance to win big on every special occasion. If you win our Easter raffle you will have a lot of booze for Summer, if you win our Summer raffle you have enough booze for Winter, if you win our Winter raffle you will have enough booze for the New Year. Our Eastern Caribbean way is to celebrate these occasions well.
Yorkshire West Indian Culturama Carnival Network is a not for profit organisation that is governed by a constitution and a registered charitable company Limited by guarantee – company number 11136321; not a registered charity. The money raised goes towards keeping Eastern Caribbean West Indian cultural arts alive in the north of England. Our aim is to hold up the heritage music of the Caribbean, which is Soca, Calypso string band Culturama masquerade and steel band. Everyone is welcome to join our projects and activities as the idea is to build stronger communities and uplift our Caribbean culture. Some of the money raised will be used to help our local community in Yorkshire the north west and also to send food aid to the victims of hurricane Irma (Barbuda) & hurricane Maria (Dominica) in 2017 we will support out Eastern Caribbean islands as if it wasn’t for our mother land we will not have our vibrant culture today so on behalf of Yorkshire West Indian Culturama we would like to thank the general public for the continues to support.